Site of Hut 11B which formed part of the Government Code and Cipher School at Bletchley Park. It was part of the Hut 11 complex comprising Huts 11 (Monument HOB UID 1534455), 11A (Monument HOB UID 1534480) and 11B situated to the north of the house. The complex housed the Bombe Section which was responsible for the management, development and maintenance of the Bombe - a decoding machine developed to break Enigma Codes.
Hut 11B was located directly to the south of Hut 11(Monument HOB UID 1534455) and was built in 1942 for the training of bombe operators. It was a a 153ft long single storey timber building and was demolished sometime in the post-war period.