Site of Hut 2, a non-operational hut at the Government Code and Cipher School at Bletchley Park. The hut was situated to the north of the mansion house and was constructed in August 1939. It was a single storey, timber-built structure which was rectangular on plan and aligned north-south. It functioned as a recreational hut with a number of uses including a dining room, a lending library, evening classes and a casulty reception station during ARP exercises.
Following the war the General Post Office, later British Telecom, continued to use the hut as a sports and social club. However, in 1986 it was demolished. The site is used as a car park at the Bletchley Park National Codes Centre.