A Bronze Age round barrow survives as earthworks within the secondary alignment of the Winterbourne Stoke Crossroads round barrow cemetery (Monument Number 219525). It has an overall diameter of 20m and comprises a roughly circular mound, 0.3m high: its summit is south-east of centre and measures circa 7m in diameter.
The barrow was excavated in the early 19th century by Sir Richard Colt Hoare (Barrow 10: 1812), but it proved "unproductive". It was listed as Winterbourne Stoke 16 by Goddard (1913) and by as a bowl barrow by Grinsell (1957), although its low height could also suggest an original saucer form. The barrow was mapped from aerial photographs at a scale of 1:10,000 as part of the RCHME: Salisbury Plain Training Area NMP project and this mapping revised at a scale of 1:2500 for the English Heritage Stonehenge WHS Mapping Project. It was surveyed at a scale of 1:1000 in August 2009 as part of English Heritage's Stonehenge WHS Landscape Project.