A Bronze Age round barrow survives as earthworks within the secondary alignment of the Winterbourne Stoke Crossroads round barrow cemetery (Monument Number 219525). It has an overall maximum diameter of 20m and comprises a circular mound, 0.3m high: its summit is north-east of centre and measures circa 7.5m in diameter.
The barrow was excavated in the early 19th century by Sir Richard Colt Hoare (Barrow 11: 1812), who found a primary cremation with an incense cup (in Devizes Museum) and a curved perforated bone pin. The barrow was listed as Winterbourne Stoke 16a by Goddard (1913) and as a bowl barrow by Grinsell (1957). The barrow was surveyed at a scale of 1:1000 in August 2009 as part of English Heritage's Stonehenge WHS Landscape Project.